Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Thread: CWDXPX1.dll

Junior Freak

Default CWDXPX1.dll

I added a few plug-Ins to SX and now am getting the message that this Dll is missing. Has anybody else had this? The program still runs fine but if you have or know where to get this could you let me know. Thanks.

Keepin' it Unreal

The dll. file is what the plugin acually is. If you have installed the plugin in a different folder, try looking for the dll and puttin it straight into your vst directory. What is the CWDXPX1? Is it an intrument or an effect?

Administrator

yes, i had this EXACT message. The file is in another directory by mistake. find it and move it to the vst plugins directory..

Junior Freak

Thanks for the replies! Its sorted now I found the file and moved it around until cubase booted up without the msg. Wicked!

BOA Newbie

acctually that dll is from wavelab ...
    if you use a wavelab plugin such as Q or anything eles , in some configuration you will need that dll and mabey even more dll's from the directory of wavelab ..
    try it , i've worked it out like that and i use all the plugins which comes with wavelab :)
    Q equlaizer r0x !

Junior Freak

Thanks I have sorted it out now. I dont have wavelab anyway so it cant have been from that, but thanks anyway.