Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default Jenas and Lee move to spurs

Dont really understand why we signed jenas, we have so many midfielders at the mo maybe we will play him on the right side as routledge is out injured for 2 months. 8 mill is a bit too much, i think he is a good player and will show his better side at spurs but i really think we need another striker more at the lane

also signed PSV Eindhoven defender Lee Young-Pyo, for1/2 mill, supose to be quite good :clap:

Ultimate Freak

there's many a football manager that will tell you a football match is won in midfield - now we can field 11 of the buggers!!!!

Im pretty sure Jol knows what he's doing - hopefully we'll ship a few "fringe players" out :lol:

Ultimate Freak

Default Re: Jenas and Lee move to spurs

Quote Originally Posted by lukekendall
    also signed PSV Eindhoven defender Lee Young-Pyo, for1/2 mill, supose to be quite good :clap:
    yeah he looked class when i saw him in the champions league - better than the south korean united got!

BOA Lifetime Member

goos signings i think fair play

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

jenas was turd at the toon, maybe a new move will do him better.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius
    jenas was turd at the toon, maybe a new move will do him better.
    yeh true he had his odd game where he was good like .. but the players wernt so good around him tho to get the best u need good players around u ..im not saying spures have good players like as i think their just a normal team but with davids their im sure he can bring somethink good out of him

BOA Lifetime Member

Playing with davids or watching him play first hand in training etc will make him a mcuh better player. Davids aint gonna go on forever, carrick & jenas will be one for the future.

Ultimate Freak

Jenas is a tidy player but never does too much to impress of much to change a game a great deal. Maybe playing along side Davids might give him some freedom.

BOA Lifetime Member

jenas-waste of cash.the korean fella's a goodun though.

Ultimate Freak

We have got rid of Edman apparently to some french side, personally i rated him but obviously this korean is better! Also loaned out Ziegler to hamberg to gain more first team experiance.

Like what was said above, working with davids will make jenas better and jenas and carrick are allready in the england squd so if there playing together regulary it can only be a good thing!

:clap:
    FiLtH iNfAtUaTeD - BaCk SoOn!

BOA Lifetime Member

Spurs seem determined to sign every English player Wenger's interested in! Dunno why they'd want to go to Spurs when they knew Wenger was tracking them though, can't see them coming to Arsenal for a while if ever now. Spurs wasn't even much of a step up for Jenas.

Wenger could have moulded them into world class players perhaps and Spurs have as much chance of getting into europe as Arsenal do of winning the Premiership and they threw that possibility away when they could probably have gone somewhere else, or just stayed where they were. Weird...

BOA Lifetime Member

Spurs do seem to have a good squad and possibly a good manager now though, although you could say a few teams in the prem are putting decent squads together, like Newcastle and Middlesborough, though you'd have to question the manangers if they don't do something soon.

Supreme Freak

You have paid over the odds for him,he's well over rated,the geordies are buzzing he has gone