Quote Originally Posted by MARK EG
this was one hell of a night. i just didn't know what to expect. walked in - the reception wasnt particularly buzzin so was a little worried. anyway, got to the trance room.. jesus christ, the room is such a good layout. i mean REALLY. it's like a cinema. there was a goood amount of ppl but as soon as i got on, wow the place just seemed to really filll up. i think it was that 11-12am hour that really got things going. i wish to god lewis would have sorted himself out - he made the records jump loads and even stopped one of them with his hand but hey, perhaps he'd had too much 2 drink hey. the main thing is, i think the ppl on the floor saw this and it sort of added to the fun. it rocked!!!

anyway sometimes, you play a hard trance main room set and disappear into the techno back room and it's hard to get the crwod on side, but JESUS CHRIST this was no back rooom. this was the main room!!!i just got down to mixing and before ya know it, the room was full!! at one point i just switched the bass slightly during a mix and christ, the place erupted!!! that's techno man!!! hahaha

anyway guys please keep this up. i think you need more serious techno names in there too. if you need help, please pm me.

really great night and great event.

:clap:
What can i say mate your a legend!!!! You where as always quality. Both rooms you played in you had THE crowds of the night ! The night realy kicked off from the point you got on them decks in the main room. Then the buzz in that techno room was something else, all night it had a realy techno party vibe BIG respect to all that came.
I'll be PMing ya ! Cheers for all yours and chrissi's help