Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Junior Freak

Default Instalation not happening in XP help please

Well after this last virus from the end of the year(be careful they are still around) my pc got infected, it was very slow and i couldn't do some simple things like writing my F******G assignment due in friday...
    well my antivirus stopped working, even if i tryed to delete and install new ones, it would give error, it reached a point that if i pressed delete instead of deleting it would try to install something..... i always done cancel to those instalations. I couldnt do any updates of the windows and antivirus and checked the windows site and says that there was a virus targeting users trough a hole in the visualisation of sound and images......
    The thing is, i have formatted the hard drive and when i try to install a new version (original xp pro) it says there are some missing files, extremely weird because i have installed with the same cd many times, i dont know what to do....
    Thank you

HELP

Parsnip

Default Instalation not happening in XP help please

Quote Originally Posted by etnarama
    The thing is, i have formatted the hard drive and when i try to install a new version (original xp pro) it says there are some missing files, extremely weird because i have installed with the same cd many times, i dont know what to do....
    Thank you

HELP
    Run a memory checker.

I had this problem recently when I got some duff memory.

http://www.memtest86.com/

Download and burn the ISO image to a CD, and then boot from it.

Junior Freak

thankx i'll take a look...........................