friend told me to buy myself newspapers cause there was the wildest article about djing EVER! i m gonna translate it so you can all laugh/gimme your thoughts about that.

"Croatian union of djs was founded recently in Zagreb, which will, in their own words, make some order in the world of djs. At this moment djs in all the clubs are being populated, who soon won`t be able to play without the contract.

With this Union we want to make quality djs and everything bring to another level. We`re gonna educate begginers, start lessons about mixing, scratching and remixing old hit-tunes and production, and we`ll find them gigs. Psychological approach is important, how to force the crowd to except your musical choice and enjoy it at the sam time.Ofcourse, after the course is solved, djs will get their work license.

Students will have to create all-night program & put together gramophone. Experienced & already established dj-s r going to be excused from test & they ll get their licence based on their previous work . Whole story , as told by Željko Farkaš, is going to be on the national level , with a support of goverment .the Union starts with work at the beginning of next year & it will be situated in tresnjevka zg.

We are gonna publish so young dj are gonna get their first cds out. We`re gonna organize contest on regional and state level, while the best ones will participate on world contests. We plan cooperation with some world famous names and seminars with them."

rest is irellevant bullshit, i don`t feel like translating anymore

hahahahahahahha what a pile of crap! who are they to decide who`s gonna get a license and who don`t? this roxy guy was i think member of some dance group few years ago, some retard on charlie, who thinks he knows something about music.

how can someone get such an idea? what do you say guyz, what`s the situtaion in your corner of the world?