Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Junior Freak

Default NI Spektral Delay..OMG

this thing sounds ****in great!

Tried it tonight for the first time after picking up NI Komplete 3, and just sorting thru the presets has shown me what a powerful tool this can be. It can do the simplest delays to some really far out and obscure sounding textures. I definitely recommend everyone at least try the demo, as this thing is damn fine and very useful.

Try it!!!

BOA Mod

I had it ages ago and it proved to be unstable, but a very interesting sounding device when it worked :lol:

BOA Newbie

way to rain on a guy's parade ;)

BOA Mod

its cool, i know danny - and BTW IMO as usual... :coffee:

BOA Newbie

I know. jus ****in with you hey.

Junior Freak

im gonna have to rough you up chris if you continue on this negativity path of yours.

BOA Mod

Bring it on you latino lovely boy... i'll mess with ya makeup box and bitchslap you till you beg me to stop...

;)

BOA Mod

Quote Originally Posted by DotMatrix
    I know. jus ****in with you hey.
    No offence, AT ALL! :cheese: :eyes:

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by dodgyedgy
    Bring it on you latino lovely boy... i'll mess with ya makeup box and bitchslap you till you beg me to stop...

;)
    bring it foo! you dont wanna mess with fools that eat anything from raw chilli's to cow tongue's.

and for every one of us, we have 50 cousins that have our back!

:lol:

BOA Mod

No sweat I'll just call immigration on yo' ass, a free ride back to me-hi-ko! and you're done!

Junior Freak

Have you seen iZotope Spectron yet? Love that company...

The new plugin in FL Studio: EQUO is another extremely powerful tool in my bag of tricks since it allows you to send indevidual bands to a send channel... I just wish it allowed you to use more than a single channel (per band would be nice - and beacuse they're sends, it's not CPU intensive). That'd be close to the perfect spectral processing tool I reckon.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielmarshall
    Have you seen iZotope Spectron yet? Love that company...

The new plugin in FL Studio: EQUO is another extremely powerful tool in my bag of tricks since it allows you to send indevidual bands to a send channel... I just wish it allowed you to use more than a single channel (per band would be nice - and beacuse they're sends, it's not CPU intensive). That'd be close to the perfect spectral processing tool I reckon.
    Just saw there are loads of extra user presets downloadable for free for the izotope plugins like trash, spectron and ozone submitted by users on the homepage.

Supreme Freak

IZoTope Trash is fab! I just coughed up for it.

Send me something cool you've done with Spektral if you get a minute, I'm fascinated to hear what you're doing with it, I had a good play and didn't use it on a track recently but i may get inspired to dig it out again.

Wack it in ftp://80.176.210.21/incoming/ if you happen to have something cool and you can be bothered :)

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Basil Rush
    IZoTope Trash is fab! I just coughed up for it.

Send me something cool you've done with Spektral if you get a minute, I'm fascinated to hear what you're doing with it, I had a good play and didn't use it on a track recently but i may get inspired to dig it out again.

Wack it in ftp://80.176.210.21/incoming/ if you happen to have something cool and you can be bothered :)
    still just fooling with it at the moment, maybe I'll make a couple loops with it once i get my head entirely around it.