Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    
    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

Default Arsenal vs tottenham. The official thread.

Accept no immitations!!

So,predictions?

A draw will suit me i reckon,that'd still leave us infront of the scum,but in reality i think they might do us. Arsenal have picked up pace and really improved their game in recent months. i just hope that they rest some big guns for their CL game on wednesday.

this could well boil down to the deciding game of who gets 4th spot. both teams are going to be going for it,they both want the 3 points. I'm already getting nervous.

I will say...

COYS!!!

BOA Lifetime Member

needless to say i'd like Spurs to win...

but prediction is 1-1

hopefully it will be a good game...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

also going for a 1-1 draw.

come on spurs
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

Game abandoned for 22 man brawl.

BOA Lifetime Member

2.1 win

defoe with the winner ;)

BOA Lifetime Member

arsenal win.



we'll know in about 2 hours time.

I'm a wreck,but I'm going to go and get comfy on the sofa,and shit in my pants for roughly 90 minutes. See you on the other side (of hopefully a spurs away win)

BOA Lifetime Member

me & numeric were right, gutted thought spurs were going to have them there.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

didn't see the game, just the heard the result...

gutted that Spurs didn't get the three points but i've read Henry's goal was class so fair-play...

what you sayin xes lad?
    Numeric



It was a good game,we dominated the first half 40/60 on posession. We had something like 6 shots,5 on target and they had 3 with 1 on target. Second half they came out a different team unfortunatly. Played much better football,and it was alot more even. The pub errupted when Keano scored,i spilled my drink and hugged the nearest thing to me (which was a pillar) Then it all went tits up,they scored,Davids get's sent of and we defend like f*ck to stay in.

Good game,shame about the result,but you can't take it away from them,Henrys goal was good,slotted it in the far corner past Robbo,who had no chance.

Highlight of the match,was Lemon getting smashed in the face from Defoes shot at point blank range. WANKAAAAA :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

Wenger frontin jol looked hilarious.



lol yeah,there were various shout in the pub "nut 'im Jol" :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

I think you'll find it was Jol squaring up to Wenger, Arsene stayed in his technical area and Jol went right up to him. It was bad sportsmanship by Spurs for their goal and Carrick obviously saw what happened and you'd think Jol must have and he seemed to be indicating to play on, pointing towards the Arsenal goal/up field.

We'd probably have won if we hadn't rested 5 players, but I'm more bothered about the CL and getting to the final, so can't complain about that. I reckon we still have a decent chance of finishing 4th if we win our remaining games though, can see Spurs dropping points against Bolton and/or West Ham, especially if Boro knock the Hammers out the cup, which they hopefully will. It's a shame this game had to come in the middle of our semi-final with Villarreal though.

Maybe we ought to make pact's with our European opposition not to rest players so it'll be the same for both teams, but Villarreal probably rested players too, or will do...



Bad sportsmanship MY ARSE. The ref was right next to the 2 twats who fell over,the ref saw that they were just having a little roll around cos they're DIVING CHEATING TWATS. The ref waved play on,nothing wrong with that goal at all. How many f*cking times do we see the scum take advantege when a player's down,didn't you do it in the Villareal game? Different when the shoe's on the other foot innit. But i guess we have 2 rather biased opinions here. Maybe a neutral can give their tuppence worth.

Re-Wenger n The JolFather,I didn't see who squared up to who I just thought it was rather funny.the screeen in the pub kept flickering,which was heart stopping when the arse had a corner or something. It'd freeze when it was taken,flicker on for an in the box scramble shot,freeze and then come back on when the ball was clear. the whole pub went silent.

Ultimate Freak

I have never heard anything so stupid in all my life about Wenger and the Arsenal player expecting Spurs to kick the ball out of play because 2 arsenal players run into each other, its there fault that they are so clumbsy and it was not as if they had head injuries or anything. Spurs were fully entitled to play on and if anything it was bad defending as Arsenal still had 3 defenders back and Flamini never tracked Keane.

BOA Lifetime Member

Exactly. You play to the whistle. Golden rule. Crying french cunt.



SPURS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO EUROPE
    THE KINGS ARE CLAIMING THE THRONE
    EVERYBODY WILL BE SINGING
    WHEN THE BOYS COME MARCHING HOME.

My old man said be an Arsenal fan....



I would have carried that last one on,but I might have broken the swear filter :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

always had a soft spot for spurs, them and pompey are the only southern teams i like.

martin jol is the man.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

The ref can only stop the game if it's a head injury, but you see players putting the ball out so players can get treatment all the time, Spurs wouldn't have scored if it wasn't for Eboue and Gilberto being injured, Davids crossed from the right back position, Toure had to come across leaving space for Keane to exploit, plus Gilberto couldn't protect the back 4... Still, it'll be that much sweeter if we win the CL if Spurs finish 4th, especially if it's because of that goal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast