Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default The wavs transform plugins...

Just curious if I am the only person who cant get the new wavs transform plugins working in S.X. For some strange reason it flashes up an error " cannt start wavshell" and the plugins wont load.

At first I thought it was the version (v2.0) but it deffinatly is not as someone i know installed the same version. I havnt installed it to the wrong folder or anything like that. I am begining to wonder if my copy of S.X somehow knows its a crack, then when i try uninstall that pack it wont let me do it for some bizzare reason.

Anyone able to help on this?

Thanx

BOA Lifetime Member

its funny you mention that fern, because it happens to me also, the only thing is that im still running cubase 5, it seems we have both downloaded a faulty copy.

BOA Lifetime Member

Guys Guys.. don't mention the forbiden fruit and words!!!!

;)

Z
    Djax-Up Beats rec, Minimalistix Rec, Holtzplatten Rec, Invasion Rec, Fined Rec., bla bla bla

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah thats what i thought at first, but i have tried this copy on my mates pc and it works fine. strange innit

BOA Lifetime Member

U have 2 make sure u install the plug-ins in the default directory the installer has .. probably C:/waves or C:/programs/waves... because waves have a sort of host program (waves shell) that get's installed in sx's vst plug-ins dir... that waves shell.dll does the bridge between SX and the waves directory (which creates a native vst plug-ins dir inside it's main folder - C:/waves/plugins or C:/programs/waves/plugins)...

This is the sistem used by waves...

U can try unistalling all waves plug's except renaisance pack (includ. Renaisance bass and Renaisance vocal)... (hope I'm not wrong here), as all others are repeated (only in a bettered version) in the transform pack!

Hope this does the trick .. let me know!

Z
    Djax-Up Beats rec, Minimalistix Rec, Holtzplatten Rec, Invasion Rec, Fined Rec., bla bla bla

Ultimate Freak

man, those plugins are the nuts - they have opened up so much cool stuff for me - how ****ing smooth does that pitch shift sound?
    and how simple is that vocoder?
    And how "instant phattieness" is that doubler?!!?"!

The shop where i bought that shit is the best in the world and i thank it kindly for its great advice ;)
    jimmah!

BOA Lifetime Member

yer ti*s :P

Z

BOA Lifetime Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It works now!!!!! :):):):)

They are good too, I esp love the pitchshifter.

Cheers

BOA Lifetime Member

Was it what I said above??

Anyways... sweeeeeeeeeeet ;)

Z

BOA Lifetime Member

I think so, re installed it and its fine. Does flash up the list when i boot SX and when i select one it crashes but if i just click anywhere else on the SX splash screen all is fine. They do rock!!!!!!

BOA Lifetime Member

does the same 2 me... It's like a fierce temperamental woman... U have 2 ignore it at first then u can work her ooops ;)

Z

BOA Lifetime Member

:lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah, Shes was pimped like a whore