Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default Another mercenary shows his colours

I can't beleive Neill chose West ham over Liverpool, even if they did offer more money, they'll probably ge relegated soon and hopefully slash his wages if they've prepared for that properly. He's just shown himself up as another money grabbing cunt.

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I can't beleive Neill chose West ham over Liverpool, even if they did offer more money, they'll probably ge relegated soon and hopefully slash his wages if they've prepared for that properly. He's just shown himself up as another money grabbing cunt.
    Well at least he'll get a first choice to play, Liverpool have a massive squad, cant understand anyone who wants to sit on the bench and take the dosh mate!
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

Ultimate Freak

I reckon he would of got into Liverpools team. He should of been confident in his abilty to think that himself.

BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah, that's right, he'll never get anywhere if he doesn't beleive in himself - as this latest move shows! Apart from Carragher, none of their central defenders are much to worry about for a decent defender coming in, he could have been first choice alongside Carragher.