Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default Spurs chase Gaby

Spurs Keen on Heinze For £5m
    Tottenham Hotspur are to make a £5million bid for Manchester United defender Gabriel Heinze. But the move could hinge on United successfully completing a £6m swoop for superkid Gareth Bale. Argentina World Cup star Heinze has been pushed out at Old Trafford in favour of Patrice Evra. Fergie, though, is unlikely to let Heinze move on if his £6m offer fails to net 17-year-old Southampton full-back Bale, who is a target for a host of Premiership clubs.
    Dave Kidd, The Sun

The Daily Mail claim Owen Hargreaves is in danger of missing out on his dream move to Old Trafford after German midfielder Sebastian Deisler rocked Bayern Munich by announcing his retirement, at just 27. Shocked Bayern bosses reacted to Deisler’s decision by ruling out any prospect of a move for Hargreaves this month and indicating that he may not be allowed to leave in the summer.

The Sun speculates over Alan Smith's future, while Phil Bardsley, currently on loan at Aston Villa, is clinging on to his United dream. “Everyone knows what football is like and if my time is up at United then I will move on," said Bardsley. "But you never know with football and I will work hard at Villa and take it from there.

The Daily Mirror reckon United stars will share a huge £5.6million bonus pay-out if they can stage a repeat of their 1999 Treble success this season.

BOA Lifetime Member

man i can't believe it looks as though we're gonna sell Gabby, he's one of our best players for f**ks sake...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

haha luv it!!! :D

Ultimate Freak

I can't see them selling him... he is a better left back than Evra and has that typical Argentine winners attitude (or bad losers attitude) which you need to have to be a winner.

Supreme Freak

I wouldnt be surprised if we saw him in italy next year..

BOA Lifetime Member

i cant see it happening myself, tho i would love it if he did join us he is quality and can also play centre back which is a bonus

BOA Lifetime Member

i hope he dont go !

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

stupid if they sell him, maybe SAF has had a barney with him?

Sports Moderator

Great player would be a huge loss in my eyes to Man U!
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    Great player would be a huge loss in my eyes to Man U!

agree 100% tho he has come out and said he will stay and fight for his place and at the end of the season will check his options and go from there .... he has quite a following from clubs around europe and his contract runs out at the end of 2007 so to let him go for a free is just stupid ! if we want to keep a quality player we need to get him to sign a new contract A.S.A.P !!

BOA Lifetime Member

it's strange that United have let his contract run so close to when it's due to end, normally if they were planning on keeping a player they'd have signed him on for a few extra years by now...

agree with what everyone is saying, it would be a great loss to United if he goes...
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

Deffo - Heinze's class - much better full back than Evra imo and should be playing as first choice - cant understand why he isn't tbh - selling him would just be stupid - espesh to replace him with a 17 year old who's untested in the Premiership - f..uck sake - you dont get to be Argentina's first choice at left back without being damn good and proven at international level - something that cant be said about Evra or Bale - end of the day facing a real top winger in Europe I would rather have a dirty Argie left to handle it than some kid from southampton!
    www.hardlife.org.uk

Anyone who ever said happiness is a ray of sunshine, never danced in the rain

BOA Lifetime Member

to be fair Evra has been class all season, can't really fault him and i can see why Sir Alex would want to stick with him at left back due to current form...

yes Heinze is awesome, but at the moment Evra has made the position his own...

Sir has said today that Heinze is staying anyway so it's all good, just need to sort a contract for him...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

apparently Gabby has another two years on his contract anyway...
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

Cool - thats good to hear
    www.hardlife.org.uk

Anyone who ever said happiness is a ray of sunshine, never danced in the rain