Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default Man Utd vs Boro (FA Cup replay)

if saturday is anything to go by then United should cruise this fixture, but as we all know, every game is different, we struggled against Boro in the first game, but i think we have the power to despatch them tonight...

Giggs isn't playing apparently, so i guess Smithy is gonna start which is good, hope he scores...

c'mon United!!
    Numeric

Sports Moderator

I cant see this game being a problem at all for united and after saturdays performance no problem.... 3-0 united.....
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member

The first game was rubbish and the 2nd probably will be too, the Chelsea V Spurs game is the one to watch! Spurs have a good chance and hopefully Cole will have his career ended...

BOA Lifetime Member

well i just hope we play like we did at the weekend!!! It will be nice to see a win here, Smith and Rooney up front, Sure Christiano will see us good as always :)
    Minx by name, and Minx by nature

Sports Moderator

Chelsea and Man U through then.......

Middlesbrough will be gutted, 2 penalties lost over the 2 games!
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

how did ronney get away with not being sent off? i suppose the ref used common sense, but most would have after the 2 outbursts.

also what happened at the end of the chelsea tottenham match? saw a load of stewards piling on somebody on the pitch
    Last edited by dan the acid man; 19-03-2007 at 10:24 PM. Reason: wrote chelsea totally wrong, looked russian
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

BOA Lifetime Member

aye, watched the game on sopcast, not sure about the pen desicion, will have to see it properly, we created plenty of chances anyway, played quite well...

Morrison is a cock...

shame about Spurs, the Shevchenko goal was incredible...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Want to see the Man U game!!!

Yeah Dan all we seen was a pile on then the stewards carrying some yid (sp) fan off :)

BOA Lifetime Member

Dodgy pen decision to save you in the first leg & a dodgy one to win the sedond leg. Fukin scum.

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

Quote Originally Posted by Traxx View Post
    Dodgy pen decision to save you in the first leg & a dodgy one to win the sedond leg. Fukin scum.
    lol pot calling kettle black, liverpool & penalties go hand in hand.
    lol the trance has gone

Sports Moderator

That was some scenes after the Spurs game, Lampard nearly took a cracking punch in the face from a spurs fan! :ohdear:

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah, he dodged it really well though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_55Q-9h11lA
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

yawn...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

That wont no dodgy pen, just seen it a fair few times to make sure i were right and if you check some of angles you'll see it was a pen!!!

Ultimate Freak

Was at the game last night and we dominated for 90 mins and deserved the win whatever way it came - as for dodgy penalty - end of the day there was contact that stopped his run so its a penalty - whats dodgy about that - end of the day he has quick feet so a minimal amount of contact is always going to knock him off balance - thats not his fault - its up to the defenders to deal with that problem.

As for dirty players - may not have been picked up on TV but Yakuba should have been off before half time for elbowing Vidic in the face while play was being broke down by his defence - sly twat like as ref was never gonna see it as down the other end watching our attack but the not the point - miraculously when ball cleared the dirty c.u.n.t was unmarked!!!!
    www.hardlife.org.uk

Anyone who ever said happiness is a ray of sunshine, never danced in the rain

Sports Moderator

I'm sorry but i have to say i think the wind would blow ronaldo over!! Yeah he's a quick player and a great player at that, but it pisses me off how he goes down, sorry! :)

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    I'm sorry but i have to say i think the wind would blow ronaldo over!! Yeah he's a quick player and a great player at that, but it pisses me off how he goes down, sorry! :)
    It pisses me off when all ppl do is moan about Ronaldo being a cheat, if you ran at the speed he was going a slight knock is gonna send you to the ground, i'll admit he can be a cheat sometimes but last night was no blatent dive

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMinx View Post
    It pisses me off when all ppl do is moan about Ronaldo being a cheat, if you ran at the speed he was going a slight knock is gonna send you to the ground, i'll admit he can be a cheat sometimes but last night was no blatent dive
    Well if it had of been Henry you'd be the same! just like you have before, i'm just giving my honest opinion..... :briggin:


    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

did you see the way all the Chelsea players crowded round that twat pitch invader. they was laying the boot in!! :cheese: bet he's got a nice few bruises for his wanky air punch. My nan could punch better than that. And she's dead.

Ultimate Freak

Ronaldo did well to make it look like a penalty, he left his leg out for Woodgate to make contact. Woodgate should of not made the challenge so it is his fault really as Ronaldo was going no where.

To be fair as we have seen many times with Rooney that the refs give nothing if you stay on your feet so it encourages players to have to go to ground easier,

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast