some of the Arse players are hypocrites, they winge and moan about the behavior of other teams (time wasting, divng etc) then they go and shower themelves in glory by doing the exact same things that they complain about, what happened to being the bigger men, rising above it, ofcourse, players like Terry Henry and Lameman are not men, they are children...

Terry Henry's dive against Wigan was incredible, i think it must be the worst i have ever seen, and coming after his comments at the end of the Champs League final it's even worse, his goading of Kirkland was a disgrace, so what if he was time wasting, almost every f**king keeper in every f**king game is guilty of this, grow some balls you t**t and deal with it, there is no need to disrespect your opponent in such a fashion, Terry's actions show more about his character than his supposedly good football could ever display, he's a c**t, a spoilt baby who can't handle losing so he blames the ref, the opposition and even his own players!! c**t!!

Lameman is also a complete t**t, how many yellow cards this season, five now is it? so he has to miss the Carling Cup final? when does a keeper ever get five yellow cards during a season, and all for unsporting behavior, time-wasting, whinging to the ref etc.

sorry Insom, but i hope Bolton dick the Arse at the weekend, i'd just like to see the look on Terry Henry's face, and hear what exuses he has up his sleeve...