Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BOA Lifetime Member

yeh i did and spoke with ppl who watched the game , all daid it was blackburns game , they worked hard and just went to tired when ti was needed ..

o well looks like we will have to show u lot how to stop chelsea ;)

BOA Lifetime Member

Blackburn should have won, but then again chelsea showed why they are champions of england.

All that money doesnt mean you win things. Chelsea have shown they got the guts for a fight. A mark of champions
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy View Post

looks like we will have to show u lot how to stop chelsea
    well then you learned from us, no?

champions league semi
    fa cup semi
    charity shield

maybe we will show you again this season!

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

in all seriousness you'd be mad to write the shite off in the CL, they are a different team in european games everyone knows that.

one thing you will never experience though phantom is winning the premiership, surely you will admit that.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius View Post
    in all seriousness you'd be mad to write the shite off in the CL, they are a different team in european games everyone knows that.

one thing you will never experience though phantom is winning the premiership, surely you will admit that.
    never experience? i think we will. think of all the money man utd and chelsea spent. man utd spent more wisely and groomed ronaldo well. rooney was expensive, but offers a lot to the team....

playing them we are lever with them, but they hold an advantage when playing 'lesser' teams and it's something we must address. Away form is not too clever, but we are up there.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Benitez rejected new Real offer

Benitez led Liverpool to Champions League glory in 2005
    Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has revealed that he recently rejected a fresh approach from Real Madrid.
    And reports have suggested that Benitez was ahead of Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho on the Spanish giant's list of managerial targets.

"I said no to Real when they offered me more money than I get here, even though there maybe were greater expectations," said Benitez.

"Madrid may be my town but I am happy here and pleased with everything."

News conference: Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez

Benitez turned down an offer from the Bernabeu club last summer and the Spaniard has consistently been linked to the club where he has played and coached.

The latest development follows Real publicly denying media reports in Spain last week that coach Fabio Capello was planning to leave the club this month.

Benitez is keen to stay at Anfield to help the club prosper under new American owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett.

This is a project, it is my club, my team, my players and the fans are always behind us

Rafael Benitez

"We want to stay because of the new ideas and the new owners are very exciting," added Benitez.

"It was not a difficult decision. I have an objective here, I explained that when I spoke to the new owners and they told me they would be supportive.

"I do not like to talk about my family but they are really happy here at Liverpool and I am prepared to have my daughter with a Scouse accent, even though it is sometimes a problem for me!

"I want to make it clear that I said no to a good offer. That is because we are happy, it is not a question of money.

"This is a project, it is my club, my team, my players and the fans are always behind us. I am really happy here for all these things together."

Liverpool opened talks over new deals for Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher, Xabi Alonso, Jose Reina and Luis Garcia a couple of weeks ago.

Gerrard is one of the players discussing new deals at Anfield

Discussions are ongoing but Benitez insists he wants speculation about any deals to stop so Liverpool can focus on their Champions League campaign.

Liverpool play Chelsea in the first leg of their semi-final in Europe's elite competition at Stamford Bridge on 25 April.

"I do not want to talk anymore about the players' contract discussions," stated Benitez.

"I wanted us to show them I had confidence in them and I would like to see all of them here in the future - the people in charge of the club agree.

"But we are trying to progress, I tried to be positive with them and show the players we want to progress. But if we cannot do it quickly, we will wait and talk after the Champions League.

"It is clear we want to keep these players and to keep them happy here. I have confidence because the conversations were good but maybe now for this next few weeks it is time to finish talking.

"If we have an agreement okay, if we do not have an agreement we have shown them that we are interested in their futures.

"But now I want to focus on football and the Champions League."

BOA Lifetime Member

i don't blame Benitez for not wanting the Real job, it's become like the England position, more trouble than it's worth...
    Numeric

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123