Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Junior Freak

Default [Mcr] PICKLED BEATS presents CHRIS LIEBING Friday 25th May

PICKLED BEATS @ North, Manchester

presents CHRIS LIEBING (3 Hour LIVE set)

Friday 25th May 10-4am

YES the rumours are true...

For our bank holiday special we wil be welcoming CHRIS LIEBING to PICKLED BEATS performing a 3 HOUR LIVE SET. This is Chris's first appearance in Manchester with his gigs in the UK few and far between making this a must see set for your diary. With part one of Chris's new ep A.B.C.D.E.P released this month the stage is set for another insane night of techno! After a 2 year residency at Mauro Picotto's Meganite 2006 saw Chris taking his own night Spinclub to ibiza, with the infamous Privilege playing host.

Supporting in the main room are two rising stars and Pickled Residents, Barron and Jay Gregory. With Techno and Minimal Tech the order of the night expect both sets to tear the roof off!

Room 2 sees last months madness continue! Minimal, tech-house, electro-house and electronica....its all here and with barely room to move in this room at our previous event, this atmosphere needs to be felt to be believed! Pickled Resident Christian Shaw will be hosting room 2 with a 2 hour pickled electro set. Joining him will be Disco Electronica's Andy Cain who's peak time main room sets at Sankeys have earned him a reputation on Manchesters Electro circuit for always raising the bar. Electronic Boutique's Phono will be completing the line up and you can be sure they will finish up in style!

North's soundsystem is set for another bashing so dont miss this!!!

BOA Lifetime Member

good booking for manc that!

almost sure hes played in manchester before tho....intergalactic funk 2002?
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

Junior Freak

If this is true, 5 years is still far too long without an appearance!!! We were informed though, through Chris's agency that this will be his Manchester debut and were unaware ourselves of any prior appearance.

Gonna blow the roof off either way! Rave On!

Junior Freak

Only a couple of week to go! Really looking forward to this one!

BOA Lifetime Member

got a flyer for this outside locked on the weekend, looks good but ill be heading to wales that weekend for the traditional bank holiday partying

could be tempted though if i dont go back till the saturday
    Drugs, dirty dancing and pounding techno music

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Technobitch View Post
    got a flyer for this outside locked on the weekend, looks good but ill be heading to wales that weekend for the traditional bank holiday partying

could be tempted though if i dont go back till the saturday
    Cool mate! Satrurday sounds the best day to go home. Hope you can make it down!

BOA Lifetime Member

you going sequence this weekend, cant be missing the knightfactor and nuccle!!

Junior Freak

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Technobitch View Post
    you going sequence this weekend, cant be missing the knightfactor and nuccle!!
    Was at Ben Sim last month....brilliant night. Got a mates house warming this sat though and working on the sunday at 8 so wont be able to make it down.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pickled Beats View Post
    Was at Ben Sim last month....brilliant night. Got a mates house warming this sat though and working on the sunday at 8 so wont be able to make it down.
    yeah i was there to, went to give ad rayner some support, it was a good night!!

BOA Lifetime Member

good luck for tonight, im off back to wales early as iv got a half day in work so wont be there tonight, sorry