Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    
    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

Default Last 7 games of the season. The official End of season thread.

The frills,the spills,the upsets,the relegations,the promotions,the tears and the laughter.

So,what's your end run like.

Spurs've got:-

Chelsea (lost 1-0)
    9th of April home to Blackburn
    14th away to Wigan
    21st home to ARSEenal
    28th away to Middlesbrough
    5th of May away to Charlton
    13th home to Man City

I think we've got some games that we can definatly get some points from. Not as easy as it looks,got some relegation teams fighting for survival,and some Euro contenders fighting for that. Then Arsenal,who it's about time we f*cking well beat.

And if the scum keep slipping (currently 1 down to West Ham! :cheese: then maybe we can get our 4th spot back. :whoops: (or not)

Sports Moderator

Another kick in the teeth today for us, 1-0 at home to West Ham, we lose our first game at the new stadium!! From what i hear we had 29 shots on goal to West Ham's 5.. Need to sign an outright striker in the summer as this aint good enough! At this rate we'll be playing in the uefa cup next season if that, Wenger sort it out, a crap season all round!! :grr:
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    Another kick in the teeth today for us, 1-0 at home to West Ham, we lose our first game at the new stadium!! From what i hear we had 29 shots on goal to West Ham's 5.. Need to sign an outright striker in the summer as this aint good enough! At this rate we'll be playing in the uefa cup next season if that, Wenger sort it out, a crap season all round!! :grr:
    o how i love it hehe

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy View Post
    o how i love it hehe
    I just speak the truth, maybe we could get Rooney of you! :cheese:
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.



Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy View Post
    o how i love it hehe
    don't speak too soon,have your lot equalised yet?



Manu lose at Portsmouth!

Chav$ki only 3 points behind. Gonna be a tight one for top spot,and 4th and 5th with Bolton getting ready to take over the scum (that would make my year if this happens)

BOA Lifetime Member

Aghhhhhhhhhh BOLLOX :grr:

Bloody Man u knew we'd get beating by portsmouth :whoops:
    Minx by name, and Minx by nature

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by xes View Post
    Manu lose at Portsmouth!

Chav$ki only 3 points behind. Gonna be a tight one for top spot,and 4th and 5th with Bolton getting ready to take over the scum (that would make my year if this happens)
    Bolton not far behind but i aint worried yet!! :;

Man U blown the door open for chelsea now, intresting end of season coming up!! :cheese:

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

bit of a bogey team for united pompey. fair play to them like.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

Bolton not far behind but i aint worried yet!! :;

Man U blown the door open for chelsea now, intresting end of season coming up!! :cheese:

and we have done big time !!! shows what mising vidic does

we never seem to play well at fratten park tho

just means now if we drop any points up to the cheslea game the league will be lost !

BOA Lifetime Member

I just speak the truth, maybe we could get Rooney of you! :cheese:
    haha deam dude dream



I was getting the piss taken out of me last night by some 14 year old gooner who looked like Aaron Lennon. In the pub at 1am!! i couldn't even hit him,cos he was with some big glaswegian hooligan who spoke way too fast.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by xes View Post
    I was getting the piss taken out of me last night by some 14 year old gooner who looked like Aaron Lennon. In the pub at 1am!! i couldn't even hit him,cos he was with some big glaswegian hooligan who spoke way too fast.

how can he take the piss tho ?? think about it

they are fighting to save 4th place , out all cups & CL not a chance in hell of gettin anyware near utd in any kind of rights ie cups / money crowd attendence etc ... what do they have to take the piss for ?? they cant even win a CL sayin that they cant even win 3 premerships on the trot or even do a treble ..... liverpool are the only club who will match utd and have done is most of what iv said !

BOA Lifetime Member

gutted with the United result, it was always gonna be a difficult game, we always seem to suffer at Fratton park, wasn't filled with optimism when i saw Fletcher and Richardson lining up in the tunnel...

to be fair Fletcher did alright, Richardson was s**t though, surely Sir Alex should have played his best team possible for this fixture, if Giggs was tired or whatever, then why not start Smithy or Ole up-front for crying out loud, Giggs was s**t when he came on, and ofcourse Edwin's has had a bad couple of games, despite the saves he has made...

the injuries are starting to take their toll now, O'Shea and Brown have done well covering for Nev and Vidic, but the sooner we get Park back the better...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

we've got Sheffield United next and then 'Boro, both home games, with Louis coming back from injury we should take maximum points, then there's the three away fixtures, which look more than a little tricky now the gap has been cut, Everton, City and ofcourse, Chelsea, as long we're playing well and have a little momentum going into these games we should dispatch Everton and City...

United really need to be on top of their game though over these next couple of weeks to make make sure the slender lead we have remains intact for the trip to Stamford Bridge...
    Numeric

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    gutted with the United result, it was always gonna be a difficult game, we always seem to suffer at Fratton park, wasn't filled with optimism when i saw Fletcher and Richardson lining up in the tunnel...

to be fair Fletcher did alright, Richardson was s**t though, surely Sir Alex should have played his best team possible for this fixture, if Giggs was tired or whatever, then why not start Smithy or Ole up-front for crying out loud, Giggs was s**t when he came on, and ofcourse Edwin's has had a bad couple of games, despite the saves he has made...

the injuries are starting to take their toll now, O'Shea and Brown have done well covering for Nev and Vidic, but the sooner we get Park back the better...
    To be honest if it weren't for David James yesterday Utd would of won!

The guy pulled of some amazing saves it has to be said...... :cheese:

BOA Lifetime Member

To be honest if it weren't for David James yesterday Utd would of won!

The guy pulled of some amazing saves it has to be said...... :cheese:
    He did pull some good saves, we did shite we needed to win that yesterday, i just hope to god Sir Alex thinks about who he playing for the next games, we defo need are better players out at mo, we need to hold on to the top esp with CHELSCUM doin well :whoops:
    Minx by name, and Minx by nature

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    we've got Sheffield United next and then 'Boro, both home games, with Louis coming back from injury we should take maximum points, then there's the three away fixtures, which look more than a little tricky now the gap has been cut, Everton, City and ofcourse, Chelsea, as long we're playing well and have a little momentum going into these games we should dispatch Everton and City...

United really need to be on top of their game though over these next couple of weeks to make make sure the slender lead we have remains intact for the trip to Stamford Bridge...

im goin the sheff utd game at home next tuesday and i dont want to make the trip if we are goin to chuck it away as we are so close to being back where we belong within english football !!!

BOA Lifetime Member

i wouldn't worry about the home fixtures too much, it's the away trips that are gonna prove difficult, although we are well capable of gettin maximum points from all our remaining fixtures...

just need to build up another head of steam now, get a few players back and get back on track...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

dont write us off so easily la, we could do you.
    lol the trance has gone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast