This place used to be fantastic as a great place for learning and critical disection.
All I seem to see now is the following comments.

Great tune mate!!!!
Very Professional!!!

etc

When really there`s a lot of stuff that`s not pro at all.
Now I know it`s a bit moany, but no one seems to be learning anything much.

there used to be a fairly rapid learning curve in this place with peoples productions getting critiqued and then coming back with noticable improvement.

I don`t see that any more. It seems like a lot of peeps are treading water, and meerly posting for props.

So yeah, it is me moaning, and pissing on the chips again, but it`s about time there was a good critique process back in here, and some kind of drive for improvement.

I don`t really bother commenting at all about productions in here any more, cos most people get offended at production critique, and it seems all the old school people (in BOA temrs) who used to help out by doing the same, feel the same as me (ie DSP, X5, Jay, Scot etc).

Now I`m not getting involved with this side of the forum any more, but c`mon peeps, there needs to be a proper discussion in here about production.
Artist communities are there to encourage improvement, and say the harsh things needed, that your mates can`t.