Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Administrator

wow i forgot this was coming out :)

BOA Lifetime Member

sounds phat

just remembered about the last Anxious Hyraulix, gonna dig that out now, classic...
    Numeric

Administrator

'professional ass whipin' hehe

hmm one of the links are dead on henry's site, there's actually three tracks in total.

oh well, hope you guys like it.

Ultimate Freak

Liking trk 1

Junior Freak

Yeeehh, Master the train of hell, speed, goes base that sounds underneath. MArk congratulations

Ultimate Freak

good stuff ...liking track 2 a lot.... did ya do this after ya played in liverpool back in feb ???

BOA Lifetime Member

old skool rave meets new skool techno....great combination!

good work, cant wait to get a copy!
    Be Lucky!

Administrator

well yeah this was after nuclear audio. drove back to ours, fired up the equipment and jammed. i think we must've been on happy pills cause the end result was some weird obscure ambient track (you can hear it in the break on track 1). so the next day h got up early and made it more avin it and then he forgot to press save. arrrghhh!!! anyway in the end we all came up with something similar to track 1, but not as good as the final result. we really should have done more on reflectiion but we got so excited drinking stella and playing shit off each others hard drive that time defeated us. so we all went our own ways and two weeks later h had done a sterling job on track 1 and we'd done tracks 2+3. there's the story. phew!!!! hahaah

The Universe

lovely

BOA Lifetime Member

I'd say these tunes are a close runner up with the classic for sure. Class tunes like always. I still rock the first set of collabs myself. Always loved it. Another nice one here without a doubt.

Ultimate Freak

all sounds good,
    i like new hydro one.

nice collab

Junior Freak

hehehe that little evil techno spark in 2nd track wicked!

Junior Freak

I'm liking track-1, the ambient bit reminds me of something Aphex Twinish. And I'm loving it when it drops.

B1 is brutal!!!

Love it!! Looking forward to the doorbell ringing and postie handing me a copy to thrash!
    Its all about the ointment......

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by MARK EG View Post
    well yeah this was after nuclear audio. drove back to ours, fired up the equipment and jammed. i think we must've been on happy pills cause the end result was some weird obscure ambient track (you can hear it in the break on track 1). so the next day h got up early and made it more avin it and then he forgot to press save. arrrghhh!!! anyway in the end we all came up with something similar to track 1, but not as good as the final result. we really should have done more on reflectiion but we got so excited drinking stella and playing shit off each others hard drive that time defeated us. so we all went our own ways and two weeks later h had done a sterling job on track 1 and we'd done tracks 2+3. there's the story. phew!!!! hahaah
    i thought that was the case after henry said he was goin back to leeds with ya and he lives near london ! had to make a track after a trip like that! not like you 2 to get on the stella im shocked hahahaha

the big pork pie

Ok, no where near as good as Hydro 16 though.

BOA Lifetime Member

16 was the nuts :)
    Numeric

Prince Of Warthogs

Quote Originally Posted by MARK EG View Post

no man
    your crappy pc crashed
    it just couldn't handle "the vibes"
    love your mum

Administrator

crappy pc??

you fukka!!!!!

that's the last time i'll let ya sleep in the spare room. it's the cow sheds for you next time :) heheh

hey really loving that post in the acid techno forum about recent releases. wil reply when i get a chance eh.

:rockin:

Junior Freak

nice one guys........ good to see blackout audio vs hydraulix again ....its been a long time since no. 16............

hydraulix has really been on form recently ....... well done henry ....... ive really enjoyed 34, 35, 36........ and they have never been far from my box...... 37 sounds like it will be in the box for a while too....

keep her lit