Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Deceptacon

Default New D16 silverline fx - Decimort

The Decimort effect unit is from the SilverLine family of plugins. It is a premium grade bit crusher. The complex and advanced signal processing algorithms within Decimort simulate the behaviour of the whole sampling path which exists in every AD/DA converter.

Decimort has no internal aliasing. The only aliasing effect present in the system is the modelled aliasing of the classic samplers we modelled when creating it. Undesired artefacts are not present in the processed signal. Only wanted artefacts remain. A further very steep low-pass filter, synchronised to the signal frequency, can be applied at the end of the signal path to absolutely ensure that no unwanted out-of-band signals remain.

Decimort is also equipped with analogue like filters with adjustable resonance that allow further sculpting of the signal. These can be used to smooth the sound or remove more of the sonic artefacts introduced into the signal path by the modelling process.

• ultra accurate resampling algorithm (ADC emulation, no harmonics above 22kHz)
    • anti-alias lowpass filter conjugated with resampler
    • analogue-like filters with adjustable resonance and cutoff
    • two independent process paths in stereo mode with different parameters per each channel
    • presets organised into groups
    • midi learn function
    • 64bit internal processing
    • no harmonic distortions at output (unwanted)

BOA Newbie

lol..the preset rulz.. marian's revenge :D

Junior Freak

i too am a fan of the d16 renge - i will be getting my pre order ...