Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default Calzaghe vs Kessler

Anyone see the fight on saturday...fvckin awsome!!
    Calzaghe won but Kessler but up a decent fight, it went all 12 rounds, possible one of the best fights i have ever seen!!
    Be Lucky!

BOA Lifetime Member

i didn't see it man, was on setanta yeah? we've got sky and don't get setanta :whoops:

Calzaghe is a great fighter, would have liked to have seen it...
    Numeric

Supreme Freak

No Blood, no injuries, no deaths, one small bruise, not even a knockdown. There was a slip over, I think it was during the tango round.
    What do you think I should do if I ever grow up?

www.stinsford.me.uk
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1212090572

Ultimate Freak

I saw it, thought it was a great fight. Kessler was very impressive I must admit. £20 I think it was on Setanta, but luckily my mates Grandad had Setanta anyway so we got to watch it round there. If we did have to pay I wouldnt have been disapointed put it that way. Looking forward to the Hatton/Mayweather fight now.

Junior Freak

Really good fight - downloaded it via a torrent on Sunday morning.

Kessler is a good fighter but didn't have enough to trouble Calzaghe. It really is a shame that Joe wasted so long fighting easy fights when he could have been mixing things with some massive names in the past if he'd just been a bit more willing (or if Frank Warren wasn't so cautious).

If the Hopkins fight happens then I don't really see what that will prove - sure Hopkins was very impressive last time out after looking a spent force against Taylor but he'll be 43 by the time any fight would take place! If only a Calzaghe - Hopkins / Calzaghe - Jones Jr fight had happened about 6 or 7 years ago...

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Horam View Post
    Really good fight - downloaded it via a torrent on Sunday morning.

Kessler is a good fighter but didn't have enough to trouble Calzaghe. It really is a shame that Joe wasted so long fighting easy fights when he could have been mixing things with some massive names in the past if he'd just been a bit more willing (or if Frank Warren wasn't so cautious).

If the Hopkins fight happens then I don't really see what that will prove - sure Hopkins was very impressive last time out after looking a spent force against Taylor but he'll be 43 by the time any fight would take place! If only a Calzaghe - Hopkins / Calzaghe - Jones Jr fight had happened about 6 or 7 years ago...

They didnt want to fight calzaghe. They were running scared. They only want to fight now to get a big payday at the end of their careers.

Joe is the best british fighter bar none, but he is only just getting the recognition he deserves.

I was at ringside at the jeff lacy fight and it was one of the best nights of my life, and the fight was up there with Benn V Mcklellen all those yrs ago.
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by djfase View Post
    They didnt want to fight calzaghe. They were running scared. They only want to fight now to get a big payday at the end of their careers.

Joe is the best british fighter bar none, but he is only just getting the recognition he deserves.

I was at ringside at the jeff lacy fight and it was one of the best nights of my life, and the fight was up there with Benn V Mcklellen all those yrs ago.

Spot on!!!

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by fatcollective View Post
    Anyone see the fight on saturday...fvckin awsome!!
    Calzaghe won but Kessler but up a decent fight, it went all 12 rounds, possible one of the best fights i have ever seen!!
    no doubt. this fight was wicked.....I usually struggle to maintain an interest through a whole fight, but this one had me rivetted.
    Calazaghe will go down as one of the goats I reckon.