Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Thread: Dub step.

Hybrid View

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by djshiva View Post
    once again, the self-declared expert has spoken.
    thats right mate.

though im pleased to see that people whose opinions i value more than yours detest this excuse for a music style aswell.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aratron View Post
    though im pleased to see that people whose opinions i value more than yours detest this excuse for a music style aswell.
    why would you detest any form of creativity? Personally there is stuff that I've heard people describe as dubstep that doesn't really jive with me, but that said there are also tracks that also people classify into the breakbeat/dubstep bracket that I quite enjoy, sometimes go mad fo'.

I don't see why one must judge dupstep by whole "genre" and not by the music they like which came out outta the bracket that is dubstep. imo it's so new it's not worth judging, call it like it is, say what you like say what you don't and give a reason why. I though this was a music forum? :) details pls

anyways... a friend recommended tracks from this artist http://www.juno.co.uk/artists/Shackleton/
    http://www.skulldisco.com/node/143
    Last edited by C.O.Prodigy; 10-03-2008 at 08:53 AM. Reason: dulio
    ubiquitousness is infinite in every reality

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Aratron View Post
    thats right mate.

ooooh does it make you feel superior? seems like a lonely existence, sitting on the internets (12,000+ posts, eh?), slagging anything that doesn't fit your tiny tiny vision of what music should be.

i hope it's satisfying, ****ing prick.

it's people like you that ruin music by narrowing the boundaries until the life is ****ing squeezed right out of it.

Ultimate Freak

ooooh does it make you feel superior? seems like a lonely existence, sitting on the internets (12,000+ posts, eh?), slagging anything that doesn't fit your tiny tiny vision of what music should be.

it's people like you that ruin music by narrowing the boundaries until the life is ****ing squeezed right out of it.
    :lol: :lol:

Myspace here

Banned

ad homing it now