Just wanna say, this is a total pleasure and privilege to present our first BOA party ever - in the eight years we've been running. One of my fave artists The Surgeon, as well as BOA artists Inigo Kennedy and Dave The Drummer plus one of me and Chrissi's best DJ friends Jerome Hill . There's been so much demand over the years to put on a BOA party but we've held off, purely because we needed to find the right place and people to do it with. The Techno Experiment have exactly the right ethos and passion as we do and we sincerely hope all our members and supporters come out for this momentous occasion. We want to do something totally different and completely unique and we think this is the place to do it. I think the line-up shows it too. To all forum members: Come and join the party - meet the ppl you talk to every day and let's get even closer. To all label supporters: Come and enjoy the music for what it is and see a slightly deeper side to our music too.

Can't wait to see you all here. This is gonna be an incredible 'Experiment In Sound' :)