Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Thread: Hicks Interview

BOA Lifetime Member

Default Hicks Interview

caught a bit of it this mornin, Hicks described Rick Parry's tenure at Anfield as a 'disaster', and asked him to resign once again, he also tried to shift blame for the Klinsmann (who he claimed he had never heard of) fiasco entirely onto Parry and George Gillett, and says he isn't going to sell up
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

I know ive just been reading this. Was going to post it up, i will if anybody cant find it.

Theres some truth in what is said by hicks there, Parry has been a disaster for 10 long years. The likes of Asia have been exploited by United, Chelsea, Arsenal, the majority of liverpool fans out there have replica shirts with a liverpool badge sewn on. Alot of lost money..

It was parry also who stuttered on signing gerrard after istanbul which means we nearly lost him to chelsea. Parry has ballsed liverpool up big time, him and moores by selling out to these yanks in the first place.

Im sick of hearing it about it now in all honesty, if tom hicks wants to stay let him... This whole scenario is draggin on and on. There could be some truth in what he says about the klinnsman deal, but there could not. One things for sure though, Parry and Rafa dont speak at all which is not good for any football club, id rather see parry g than rafa, but then again id rather see the yanks and parry go and rafa stay.

Its a nightmare. My gut says to stay with Tom Hicks. I dont think he would want to stay with the club if he didnt want to make it work. But for him to win the fans over he would have to bank roll rafa in the summer and offer him a contract extension. Theres talk of Barry and Bentley already being done deals @ Anfield, as rafas worried about Uefa bringing in this qouta so wants to get some english men in..(Arsenal Watch Out)

But all in all. The man could be telling the truth, he could not. Am past caring really, more focuse don the CL and next seasons signings and rafa.

Clown though parry is.

and Hicks.

and Gillett.
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

The quota's only 2 homegrown englishmen and 2 others and if you don't have them you can't have quite as many people in the squad isn't it? Arsenal have plenty of English youngsters coming through to make up the numbers if nothing else, I just hope it doesn't mean we keep the useless Justin Hoyte, especially when we have Kerrea Gilbert who's better.