Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default Newcastle 1 - 5 Liverpool

I notice this forum is very quiet from the man utd corner!

i guess they will start singing if lady luck went their way and they started climbing ;)

Sports Moderator

Aye good result that today for sure...

Note sure where Numeric or Nick Anarchy are of late...

Arsenal left it bloody late today also, 3 points was a must for us!

West Brom 2 Spurs 0 :lol:
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member

quite possibly the worst defensive display i have ever seen from any football team, ever, newcastle were woeful

liverpool may be top at the moment but i still don't regard them as true title challengers, they'll fall away soon enough
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Title favourites I'd say! Rooney and Ronaldo have been very petulant lately...

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    quite possibly the worst defensive display i have ever seen from any football team, ever, newcastle were woeful

liverpool may be top at the moment but i still don't regard them as true title challengers, they'll fall away soon enough
    i don't want to sound disrespectful to you, but your comments make you sound like an idiot. The fact they are at the top means they are true challengers! And everyone has been saying 'they will drop off' 'they will drop off' .... No doubt, if they win it, your next comment will be, 'they won't win it next year'.

Just show a bit of respect and take it for what it is. Liverpool could and should have been many more points in front...but luckily for you, they dropped many.

as always, no credit to liverpool, but always a pop at the other team's performance. I guess we had nothing to do with that.

BOA Lifetime Member

disrespect me all you want kid, it didn't stop you back in the days, i just find it funny that we haven't seen you post in this sports section for about three years, but now liverpool have a chance of winning the league you're back and talking the same old shit

liverpool should have a larger lead at the top of the premiership, granted, but they haven't, because their home form is shit, if they can't break teams down at home then they won't win the league, simple as, those fixtures they drew at home were supposed to be bankers, they'll be much tougher games for liverpool in the coming months and in my opinion they don't have the squad or the quality for a true title challenge
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

disrespect me all you want kid, it didn't stop you back in the days, i just find it funny that we haven't seen you post in this sports section for about three years, but now liverpool have a chance of winning the league you're back and talking the same old shit

liverpool should have a larger lead at the top of the premiership, granted, but they haven't, because their home form is shit, if they can't break teams down at home then they won't win the league, simple as, those fixtures they drew at home were supposed to be bankers, they'll be much tougher games for liverpool in the coming months and in my opinion they don't have the squad or the quality for a true title challenge
    You continue to spout the same drivel you did back in the days also.

It's a long story to say why I didn't get online much, except for my email, but I guess to you it would all sound 'yeah yeah'

As for liverpool having much harder games to come. They got the points off the harder teams anyway, so it does balance out. Like man utd who cant beat any of the top teams and struggle against the lower teams haha.

BOA Lifetime Member

:lol:love this thread.
    arguing over football teams, bizarre.

i cant stop the eschaton

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj View Post
    You continue to spout the same drivel you did back in the days also.

It's a long story to say why I didn't get online much, except for my email, but I guess to you it would all sound 'yeah yeah'

As for liverpool having much harder games to come. They got the points off the harder teams anyway, so it does balance out. Like man utd who cant beat any of the top teams and struggle against the lower teams haha.
    you came on here not so long back and said football wasn't your thing and you've always preferred rugby or somin to that effect, now liverpool are top of league you wanna talk about them again :lol: how much football do you actually watch?
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

rugby is for gayers.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Microdot View Post
    rugby is for gayers.
    gayers?

rugby union is a ponce game, but league is the business.

BOA Lifetime Member

you came on here not so long back and said football wasn't your thing and you've always preferred rugby or somin to that effect, now liverpool are top of league you wanna talk about them again :lol: how much football do you actually watch?
    I only ever really watch Liverpool. I like Liverpool to win and I like seeing them play, but if it's rugby league, then I can watch any game and get enjoyment from it.

I have watched other football teams of course. I saw you go down at Arsenal ;)

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj View Post
    gayers?

rugby union is a ponce game, but league is the business.
    Never been a fan of either and never will be....

100% football without a doubt!
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    Never been a fan of either and never will be....

100% football without a doubt!
    I'd hazard a guess that you are 100% straight then.

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Microdot View Post
    I'd hazard a guess that you are 100% straight then.
    Spot on! :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    Spot on! :lol:
    :lol:

i cant stop the eschaton