Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Ultimate Freak

Default Where is the minimal sub-section?

There should be one, so we can slag it off.

Hahaha, just kidding. I like some good minimal although there are lot of boring tunes also.

It would be good to have a minimal section.

If there is trance, there should be minimal. Damn it:hissyfit:!

BOA Lifetime Member

I think minimal is not too boring anymore , it seems to have picked up its games some nice stuff out there. dont get me wrong i hate that ****ing boring plip plop stuff. but threre is sum intellengent stuff out there
    **NEW MYSPACE** www.myspace.com/filthmongerdj -

:) :)New TECHNO MIX OCT 2009 + setlist available here http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum...154#post708154 :) :)

M.O.D.

there was one. no one posted, aside from danny, cossinelle and me. wasn't really adding anything, so mark got rid of it.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

Ultimate Freak

well lets make a section here.

slavk what minimal artist do you like?

M.O.D.

marcel dettmann, ben klock, donato dozzy, anja schneider, etc.

feel free to start a minimal thread in the main page...i'll jump in, as i'm sure a few others will.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter