Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

View Poll Results: Who is going to the Superbowl

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Pittsburgh Steelers

3 27.27%
  • The New York Jets

1 9.09%
  • The Green Bay Packers

7 63.64%
  • The CHicago Bears

0 0%
  • Man U

3 27.27%
  • The New Zealand All Blacks

1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Hybrid View

M.O.D.

The Jets are a scumbag organization from top to bottomfeeder, some seriously fake-ass Jersey bullsh*t.

Giants are the real NYC. Don't like them either, but I respect the tradition.

Of the remaining four, I really hope the Packers win. Not just because they're the wildcard, but because it would validate Rodgers after all the sh*t he's been through.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk View Post
    The Jets are a scumbag organization from top to bottomfeeder, some seriously fake-ass Jersey bullsh*t.

Giants are the real NYC. Don't like them either, but I respect the tradition.

Of the remaining four, I really hope the Packers win. Not just because they're the wildcard, but because it would validate Rodgers after all the sh*t he's been through.
    Well of course you are right about the New York thing, and I hate a fake new jersey new yorker shore types as much as you do.

I just like the fact that the team rallied around their coach Ryan and backed up their big mouths.

It is just interesting to see a team like Jets finally enjoy some success, besides Jets and the Giants play at the same stadium so technically they should both be called Jersey instead of New York.

Furthermore, I don't like Rodgers. Something in me just never liked him. I never want him to win a superbowl and Packer fans to regret letting Favre go.

THe team I would truly hate to see win it all would be the Steelers. Bunch of kunts their fans are.