Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Thread: Spurs

BOA Lifetime Member

Default Spurs

It's not looking too good for them getting back into the CL, is it now? 7 points behind 4th, with 4 gams to go... They won't even be in Europe at this rate, such a shame, and after they did so well against Chelsea too!

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    It's not looking too good for them getting back into the CL, is it now? 7 points behind 4th, with 4 gams to go... They won't even be in Europe at this rate, such a shame, and after they did so well against Chelsea too!
    Have to feel sorry for them. They should've had 3 points yesterday.
    Everything Jose said about Barca in the European Cup applies to the Rent boys in the premiership.

BOA Lifetime Member

shocking decisions against chelsea but spurs were very negative for most of the game, they prob wouldn't have even scored if sandro had listened to redknapp
    Numeric


    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

Can't even see us keeping 5th spot at the moment. Liverpool are rocking it under King Kenny, and we're being a tad lack luster at the moment.

BOA Lifetime Member

Ah well, it's not your fault they're shite. Though it's lacklustre, lackluster, one word, is the American or bastardised version.

BOA Lifetime Member

shame, this season is over for spurs, no CHL for next season. redknapp would deserve it for the good work, tho.
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

BOA Lifetime Member

Oh well, he shouldn't have gone to Spurs and he's one of the least gracious managers I've seen, whenever they concede it was a terrible goal to concede giving the opposition no respect what so ever.

BOA Lifetime Member

Oh well, he shouldn't have gone to Spurs and he's one of the least gracious managers I've seen, whenever they concede it was a terrible goal to concede giving the opposition no respect what so ever.
    at least he shakes the opposing managers hand after the game
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

redknapp did more work during 2,5years in totenham, than wenger did for last decade. ;-]
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

BOA Lifetime Member

Where we won 2 titles and 3 FA cups, including an unbeaten season? Besides, I don't want Wenger at Arsenal any more, so attack him all you want for all I care.

Ultimate Freak

Thumbs up

Where we won 2 titles and 3 FA cups, including an unbeaten season? Besides, I don't want Wenger at Arsenal any more, so attack him all you want for all I care.
    Spotted him at Old Trafford earlier, so I followed him out the ground after the match and glassed him in the face in the car park.
    Glad that's ok with you dude.