Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Signatures

BOA Lifetime Member

Glad someone’s brought this up actually. I certainly dont have a problem with the sigs (as long as the pics are the correct size for the page in minimum resolution). I dont care if they look good/bad or self promotion either. What I dont like is ones with loads of flash animations simply because some pcs cant handle them (mine included). Its not the download rate thats causing problems here as I am on broadband. Its how they affect the graphics and makes my pc sluggish. If I had more RAM this probably wouldn’t be a problem.

Best way I could describe this to you is, if say its a really short post and someone has both a flash animation for both their avatar and sig then it slows everything down and can be a bit annoying sometimes. Well thats my moan on this one although this is only the case with one or two members on here I still think its a bit unnecessary

Junior Freak

ah yes ryan blackman you asked for a demo and then decided to dis wez yes i remember now oh dear

Supreme Freak

what an ass crying over sigs god sake i thought i could be bad

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by DJ NUNYA
    ah yes ryan blackman you asked for a demo and then decided to dis wez yes i remember now oh dear
    Not quite, but same geezer anyway. No need to spark this tiopic off again, I believe it is more or less done.

Junior Freak

i agree

Chill Out Moderator

Thank f.u.c.k. for that :lol: :roll:

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

did anyone know you can set it so you dont see pics on web pages somewhere in internet settings that i cant remember off the top of my head, so if anyones getting annoyed by them just turn the bloody things off, thats choice for you
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

Junior Freak

That does work, Dan, but it's a bit of an overkill as it turns off all avatars, emoticons and all the control buttons as well as images. It also still leaves boxes around where the images used to be. And it turns off all images in all browser sessions, which again won't be of any use to people using web based apps at work with images in them, cos they'll also disappear as well. Cheers for the suggestion anyway.

Junior Freak

Can't help but notice but its most of the Trance based people that have the crappy looking huge graphic sigs. Kind of fitting i guess.....

Everyone should look at Fernando's sig and study it. Its class! Tiny type just giving a litte info. Now look at DJ Nunya's (To pick out one close.. but there are many).... That’s disgraceful..

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

dj nunya plays drum & bass you daft yank :lol: ;)
    lol the trance has gone

Junior Freak

They were 2 seperate comments. It's a fact that the trance heads have crazy large sigs (as a sterotype)... and..... it is also a fact that DJ Nunya's sig is large and not in charge............. No personal insult to Nunya's. ....but I do know he's not a graphic designer!!!

He was just my closest target.....

Supreme Freak

i hope theres not gonna be any more arguing again

Administrator

God what a load of rubbish that read was. I mean fg's sake 11 pages? Why not just point out that the images are not suitable for work and ask me to add a signiture/avatar on/off button?!?!! Look at yourselves!!!

And Death you really are a major wind up. Saying the board is for a load of pre-teens gets up my ass, cause it's not. It's for alot of enthusiastic music ppl who don't stroke their chin like you. Well some of them do but most dont. Just cause you stoke your chin doesnt mean you are any worse or any better than anyone. Why not just get on?!?!!

Oh god don't even bother replying to that cause you'll only have another smart ass comment and we don't want another 100000 pages do we.

Ok listen up. I totally see the problem here. At work you need that option of hiding the pics. So let me find five minutes and I'll implement the code, it doesn't look too difficult - just time consuming and I'm on a studio mission at the mo. It'll be sorted I hope by next month ;)

Can we finish the topic now??

BOA Lifetime Member

Case closed :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

damn! i missed this one.

BOA Lifetime Member

ok I got to page 8 and really couldnt be arsed to read any more of that bollox....Can I suggest for christs sake those of you with problems take them up in your own time on MSN or e-mail cos it is posts like these that are starting to make this forum look like every other forum out there full of whiny little brats, suffering from major penile inferiority complex arguing on a level that would probably bore the most brattish of 8 year olds in less tiem than...well i think you get my point..

BOA Lifetime Member

Oh and how abouta new feature?? can we have a choice whether or not to view assholes posts please?!

Keepin' it Unreal

Quote Originally Posted by elyzium
    Oh and how abouta new feature?? can we have a choice whether or not to view assholes posts please?!
    Its already been implitmented mate :lol:

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Antinoise
    They were 2 seperate comments. It's a fact that the trance heads have crazy large sigs (as a sterotype)... and..... it is also a fact that DJ Nunya's sig is large and not in charge............. No personal insult to Nunya's. ....but I do know he's not a graphic designer!!!

He was just my closest target.....
    wat do you mean hes not a graphic designer im a woman thankyou very much

Junior Freak

haha.. sorry my bad..

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast