With the most important game of the season coming up against them i thought id have a run through the team ala donkey watch.

James-Let more past him then the bristish imagration system(does he even have hands)

Onouha-I think he got beat in the 1986 wimbledon final???

Dunne-Not to be confused with his disabled name sake from Birmingham,known for his talent for drinking and not much else.

Distin-Malteiser headed french man,tired of playing second fiddle to Titus Shambles in the geordie reserves.I fancy us scoring 65 if he plays.

Jordan-Busty model famed for nobbing Peter Andre and the fat one from another level

Wright-phillips-pacey right midfield who's only down fall is tripping over his over inflated bottom lip.Looks like that kid from different strokes(what you talking about willis)

Reyna-Sang i will survive didn't she????

Barton-Scouse joker from the traveling community,thinks his team mates are an ash tray.Looks like Steven Gerrard with Downsyndrome(plays like it too)

Musampa-Popular Greek dish made with ground beef. Generally served with salad and feta cheese???

Fowler - Recently signed up to promote Pepsi despite his well known preference for Coke.

Sibierski-wimbledon champion 1986