Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Hybrid View

BOA Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by dan the acid man View Post
    if you want this database to be so big, and you're all for being open minded, why limit this to one form of music then?
    It is not limited to one form of music. Any style of music can be submitted if a category does not exist for a style of music someone wants to submit I will make that category.

What I was saying is though, if any site wants it to be specific to a style of music they can set an option which will allow only that style of music to be searched etc.
    www.poundingbeats.com - My website! Every single line of code written by me from scratch.

Hopefully with help and knowledge from you guys I can gear it towards the Acid Techno scene.

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

It's just with you saying "Who here would like to see an Acid Techno dj mix database?"
    i assumed it was strictly acid techno only, anyway, it's all by the by now anyway, good luck with your site
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

BOA Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by dan the acid man View Post
    It's just with you saying "Who here would like to see an Acid Techno dj mix database?"
    i assumed it was strictly acid techno only, anyway, it's all by the by now anyway, good luck with your site
    Sorry yeah I should have not put Acid Techno specifically. Cheers.
    www.poundingbeats.com - My website! Every single line of code written by me from scratch.

Hopefully with help and knowledge from you guys I can gear it towards the Acid Techno scene.