How low do you go? Would anyone like to u/l a loop of what they consider to be sub-bass. I can get a really low sub-bass off an sh 101 by pushing up the rez and closing the filter (or somrthing like that), but the sound that comes out is so low it is almost like pumping air, and nothing more, but I think this is, perhaps, too low beyond the idea of subbass that is often discussed here. Jungle tracks also have very low basslines, but I don't think that is what is being discussed here either. I could experiment, but I would be guessing, and I know that's cool too, but I want to understand exactly what you, and others, are talking about when discussing the idea of subbass on BOA. I don't want to hope I'm on the same page.
As words describing sounds can only really communicate an idea between two people clearly so long as both people have corresponding ideas to the words being used, I would be greatful if anyone would u/l a loop or two of a subbass only. Then, I can have a listen and be on the same page as you and others where this discussion emerges on the board, or where I explore the archives availiable here. Thanks for any help.

Orange