world's smallest violin mate!

i tell you what mate. why don't do a little survey and ask anyone from spain, greece, portugal, italy, and turkey you know the places where the british frequent for holiday on general behaviour of the british tourist when visiting their country.

i agree that there are a lot of brits who do know how to handle themselves when aboard, but equally there are many who don't. you will soon run out of places to attend if this keeps up matey.

you reap what you sow.

now add to this x amount of dringking and x amount of football fanatics then it's like adding fuel to a fire.

so don't try to potray your fellow countrymen as this innocent people randomly getting a trouble as result of the behaviour of the people of the country that they visited.

is it the other country all of the time yet there is only one constant in it all?

the british football fans.

secondly again you failed to bring up a detail fact regarding the frequency of this happening.

i don't remember any fights during bursa and man u game for example or many since the leeds incident.

again no matter how much the drunk twat the fans can be it doesn't justify any stabbing from the other party.

simply put many british drunkards don't know how to behave abroad.