Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BOA Lifetime Member

Well, Kaka's not even a striker and he's the top scorer in the CL - the stage where the best players show how good they really are. There's no comparison for goals scored so I'd say that makes him pretty special. Sure, Ronaldo's a worthy winner of PREMIERSHIP player of the YEAR, as opposed to making out he's the best player in the world based on one good season in the premiership when he's clearly not been the best player in the CL.

And yes, Henry is a better player when fully fit and in form, Ronaldo hasn't got near the 40 goals and 20 assists a season Henry would get us. Plus Henry scores loads of different goals whereas Ronaldo just scores headers or cuts inside his defender and finish's.

And I don't think you're in any position to make out people are stupid Nick when it's obvious to anyone with a brain that i'm far more intelligent than you, hence the need to repeatedly resort to petty insults because you can't back up your arguments in a constructive and intelligent way.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Well, Kaka's not even a striker and he's the top scorer in the CL - the stage where the best players show how good they really are. There's no comparison for goals scored so I'd say that makes him pretty special. Sure, Ronaldo's a worthy winner of PREMIERSHIP player of the YEAR, as opposed to making out he's the best player in the world based on one good season in the premiership when he's clearly not been the best player in the CL.

And yes, Henry is a better player when fully fit and in form, Ronaldo hasn't got near the 40 goals and 20 assists a season Henry would get us. Plus Henry scores loads of different goals whereas Ronaldo just scores headers or cuts inside his defender and finish's.

And I don't think you're in any position to make out people are stupid Nick when it's obvious to anyone with a brain that i'm far more intelligent than you, hence the need to repeatedly resort to petty insults because you can't back up your arguments in a constructive and intelligent way.

hahaha what a load of shit that is .... no i insut as i cant stand u will simple as that if u want to go in to how intelligent u are compared to me then go ahead feel free make it a kids game im better than u as this cos ....... pfft

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12