PDA

View Full Version : Mark EG @ Creamfields..

massplanck
29-08-2006, 02:35 PM
was fukking gas.

He is definately a Psycho i can confirm.

:clap:

MARKEG
29-08-2006, 04:47 PM
nah, you've got the wrong guy mate :cheer:

dan the acid man
29-08-2006, 04:49 PM
we ended up in the middle of all the traffic on route to a party :( was a nightmare :lol:

sash
30-08-2006, 02:33 AM
sweet as mate. lookin forward to the psychoness when he plays Earthcore (Australia) in November :D
Recently downloaded the blackoutaudio show from Nov 05. That section where Mark drops Glenn Wilsons track physical emotion is fkn killer! Physical emotion is one o da best tracks of all time. I'M PUMPED! :rambo:

djfurness
02-09-2006, 11:38 PM
what happened Mark, I went to the tent at 1am and you were late haha, didnt stop the crowd from chanting your name while Amber D was on though, reminded me of Skelter haha....ended up watching a bit of Amber D and quite enjoyed it actually :)
heard you killed it anyway, I was off watching Marky who done one of the silliest tricks ive ever seen, scratching with the deck upside down....was quite a festival

MARKEG
03-09-2006, 07:41 AM
yeah i was 5 mins late cause i couldn't find the tent so they put amber on. came in and saw everyone chanting over her set so pissed off pretty pronto to stop any encouragement hahaha :lol:

danielmarshall
04-09-2006, 01:00 PM
sweet as mate. lookin forward to the psychoness when he plays Earthcore (Australia) in November :D
Recently downloaded the blackoutaudio show from Nov 05. That section where Mark drops Glenn Wilsons track physical emotion is fkn killer! Physical emotion is one o da best tracks of all time. I'M PUMPED! :rambo:

You are? I think I'll be making a trip down. Will be nice to put a face to a name too if I can slip by security :)

278d7e64a374de26f==